The aim of the Friends group is to support the work of the centre and its
The Friends group:
- Supports the aims and development of the Centre for children, young people and adults.
- Provides opportunities to further develop community links and partnerships in Wolverhampton and the local community.
- Plans, organises and delivers events which support the work of the Centre.
- Promotes opportunities to develop skills, knowledge and expertise of the membership of the Friends and the wider community.
- Engages in a range of fundraising activities to help enhance the work of the Centre.
- Encourages membership from individuals and groups who support the aims and objectives of the Centre.
- Carries out activities of the group in an environmentally friendly/sustainable manner.
To view our calendar of events please click HERE
Membership and Events
Anyone can become a member with an annual membership fee of:
£10.00 – Individual
£6.00 – Concession
£20.00 – Family (2 adults/3 children)
£30.00 – Firm (up to 6 employees)
£100 – Corporate
If you would like to become a “friend” or are interested in joining our committee, please contact the Centre on 01902 558132 or return the Friends Membership form – click here to download a copy.